The Conference Fee
The Conference fee is EUR 595 per person and includes the following services:
- Attendance at the conferences
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Lunch from Friday to Tuesday
- Dinner on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday (no dinner arrangements on Sunday – International Evening, and Monday – Norwegian Evening)
- Coffee/Tea breaks
- International Evening
- European Village Party
- Simultaneous interpretation (English/French)
- Official Conference documents
- A contribution to the Conference participation solidarity fund
- A contribution to the Conference organisational costs incurred by the Europe Region WAGGGS and the European Region of WOSM
- Note: Breakfast is included in the accommodation fee
Payment of this fee is following receipt of the invoice. Please bring a proof of payment twith you to the Conference.
Late bookings (between 1 May and 1 June 2016) will be charged EUR 615.
The Registration Process
- Only members registered with WOSM (NSOs) can be appointed delegates to the 22nd European Scout Conference. This restriction does not concern observers.
- Only members registered with WAGGGS (MOs) can be appointed delegates to the 15th European Guides Conference. This restriction does not concern observers.
- The on-line registration system is now closed. For any last minute changes or other related questions, please contact the Joint Conference Office.